Sky News host Rita Panahi says Victoria Police wants Australians to “forget” about recent history after two years of “overreach and selective policing”.
“The Victoria Police hierarchy want to rebuild their brand,” she said.
“Victoria Police command wants you to forget about what they’ve been up to for the past couple of years, you know harassing old women on park benches, arresting pregnant women in their kitchens for Facebook posts, enforcing playground bans on children and their brutal response to anti-lockdown protesters.
“Yes, please forget all that and remember they are on our side.”
Ms Panahi said Victoria Police’s public image was “badly damaged” and as long as the likes of Assistant Commissioner Luke Cornelius hold key positions, who she compared to Chief Wiggum, that would not change.
“Police command needs a cleanout starting with Assistant Commissioner Luke Cornelius,” she said.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- Disney Launches Clothing Line for Gay Children