by Chris Black
The Army’s official Twitter account for Special Forces Command just posted this:
After the unveiling of the Disinformation Governance Board, Psychological Operations saw fit to remind us that "big brother is watching", releasing a video entitled "Ghost in the Machine". Verbum Vincet is their motto, meaning "the word conquers".
— Please put down the crazy (@JosieLe62818667) May 5, 2022
If you think all of the discussion happening on 4chan, Telegram and Twitter is organic you are wrong.
This is COINTELPRO 2.0.
It seems like they’re trying hard to look cool again after the pathetic and embarrassing “Emma and Her Two Mommies” recruitment ads.
The video contains scenes of American troops looking stylish, interspersed with shots of various color revolutions and iconic news media moments.
ZOG treats its civilian population as the enemy. They make psychological war on us like a foreign population in the middle of a war.
If you’re feeling demoralized, confused, you’re feeling like we’ll never win — remember, there are dozens of professionals spending every day of every week working to make you feel that way.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky