Senator Rand Paul warned in an interview Friday that health officials are acting ‘hysterical’ when it comes to unvaccinated people, and that what they are claiming is “actually the opposite of the truth.”
In the appearance on the Ingraham Angle, Paul referred to his epic encounter with Biden health secretary Xavier Becerra last week in which the Senator blasted Becerra for ignoring the robust protection natural immunity brings.
“For those of us who’ve had the disease and survived, we’re more at risk in being around only vaccinated people. So these people are hysterical about the unvaccinated, it’s actually the opposite of the truth,” Paul told host Laura Ingraham.
The Senator continued, “The riskiest people to catch it from are people who are vaccinated versus people who have had the disease. Now there are some people who are unvaccinated who haven’t had the disease and I do …
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting