via Joshua M Brown:
According to VanEck CEO Jan van Eck, everything about the selloff of 2022 so far has been perfectly orderly and the Federal Reserve is very happy with what it’s seeing so far: Speculative bubbles blowing up all over the stock market, a steepening yield curve in the bond market and the labor market remaining resilient. But what happens when the Fed gets completely out of the Treasury buying it’s been doing for over two years now? We’re about to find out next month.
Everything Jan is paying attention to and why in the video below.
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms