While everyone was watching the gun bills, the Virginia governor snuck through these communist bills:
SB 399 – Virginia’s electoral college votes to be awarded to the winner of the national popular vote.
SJ 29 – The governor to be elected by majority of votes in congressional districts, not by statewide majority.
sj 14 – Restores voting rights to convicted felons
SJ 8 – Allows Felons and those declared mentally incompetent to vote
SB 65 – Eliminates photo ID requirements for voting
SJ 6 – Increases the term limit of the governor from 4 to 8 years.
The people of Virginia spoke up and declared it would be their last term in office. The government responded with a motion to eliminate voter ID laws.
Virginia decided then that they wouldn’t wait for another election. A petition to remove Governor Northam began circulating as well as other petitions to remove delegates from office. When the petition received almost a third of the signatures needed to recall the governor, a new bill was introduced to raise the amount of signatures needed from 10% of the prevailing vote, to 25%.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?