The pandemic has created a real estate sales boom. People confined to their houses or apartments and working from home wanted more space, and historic low interest rates helped to drive prices through the roof. But tens of thousands of Americans found themselves on the losing end of a bid because Wall Street firms were buying up the inventory of existing homes and using them as rental properties for their portfolios. Beverly Hills realtor and Estate Director for Compass Real Estate Group Naomi Klein weighs in.
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Why Are Jews Fleeing Russia?
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Will The Collapse Of Credit Suisse Be Europe’s “Lehman Brothers Moment”?
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Dutch banker Ronald Bernard blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite
- IF YOU HAVEN’T LEFT NYC AND OTHER HOT SPOTS, CONSIDER IT…
- JD Vance is a Fraud