Wall Street is panicking.
According to Bloomberg data, analysts raised price targets on 62 stocks in the S&P 500 today.
They downgraded price targets on 162 stocks.
This ranks in the bottom 1.5% of all days in over a decade for net upgrades-downgrades. pic.twitter.com/up2aUsAic5
— Jason Goepfert (@jasongoepfert) May 19, 2022
It’s becoming more and more apparent that we are in a 2001 style decline.
It’s a different situation than 2008, where main issues were a failed banking sector and a housing crash
Stocks are erasing their artificial run up from pandemic stimulus.
Artificial markets never work.
— The Kobeissi Letter (@KobeissiLetter) May 18, 2022
Sounds identical to 2007-08.
If you put the housing crash people from 10 years ago in the same room as people today, they would tell you identical stories.
Insane bubbles form because the system makes it easy to take on enormous amounts of debt without understanding the risks. pic.twitter.com/IMMVcvP7zN
— Financelot (@FinanceLancelot) May 19, 2022
David hunter is once again calling for a melt up.. when the consumer cannot afford higher prices.. does he know the basics of finance? Or just fucking around everyone lol
— 🅰🅻🅴🆂🆂🅸🅾 (@AlessioUrban) May 19, 2022
— Vik Soien (@VSoien) May 19, 2022
Worst week for recession stocks since the pandemic recession.
Go figure. pic.twitter.com/1QHbm2sAed
— Mac10 (@SuburbanDrone) May 19, 2022
The US economy is starting to show signs of strain under the weight of decades-high inflation and climbing interest rates t.co/0B0RmlWPCD
— Bloomberg Markets (@markets) May 20, 2022
- With Heroes Like This, Who Needs Putin?
- “Blaming the Victim” has Never Known Such a Vivid Example
- Arizona’s next Gov DESTROYS CNN – Kari Lake
- THERE’S A FINANCIAL HURRICANE COMING RIGHT FOR US BRACE YOURSELVES
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- A Warning About The Coming Shortages Of Diesel Fuel, Diesel Exhaust Fluid And Diesel Engine Oil
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- The Supreme Court Just Did Something That Has Many Speculating That The Decision To Overturn Roe v. Wade Will Be Released On Friday
- This is an inflationary recession, the worst in 100 years.
- Alleged President Biden Announces New Pandemic Right before Midterms