President Trump is poised to sign a bill to fix the Paycheck Protection Program after it cleared the House and Senate. The bill will help small business owners keep employees on their payroll and give them more flexibility on how they can spend coronavirus relief funds. On Wall to Wall, Greta spoke with Executive Director of the Coalition of Franchisee Associations, Misty Chally, about how franchise owners, who operate as self-owned businesses, are being impacted by coronavirus and whether they qualify for government assistance.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas