LA MARQUE, Texas — Walmart shoppers in La Marque will have to go elsewhere for the next two days as the store is given a thorough cleaning in response to the recent rise in COVID-19 cases.
The company issued a release saying the store at 6410 Gulf Freeway will be temporarily closed from 2 p.m Sunday through 6 a.m. Tuesday as a third-party party cleaning crew comes in.
Employees will also need time to restock and make other preparations, officials said.
It’s all part of a company program to clean and sanitize locations, protecting employees and customers.
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49