A new exchange-traded fund offers the opportunity to bet against one of the top stock pickers of the last five years, Cathie Wood.
What Happened: The Tuttle Capital Short Innovation ETF (NASDAQ:SARK) opened for trading Tuesday. The ETF is an actively managed ETF that attempts to achieve the inverse of the return of the ARK Innovation ETF (NYSE:ARKK) for a single day.
“This distinctive exposure allows investors to potentially profit from a decline in a portfolio of companies involved in disruptive industries such as electric vehicles, next-gen internet, genomics and fintech,” the press release says.
The Ark Innovation ETF holds positions in 44 stocks. The top holdings in the ETF are Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA), Teladoc Health (NASDAQ:TDOC), Coinbase Global (NASDAQ:COIN), Unity Software (NYSE:U), Roku Inc (NASDAQ:ROKU) and Zoom Video Communications (NASDAQ:ZM).
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now
- THESE 3 Countries Are Collapsing | Civil Unrest Has Begun in Europe
- Videos and pictures from Turkey’s catastrophic earthquakes
- Massive global cyber attack ongoing; Major nationwide internet outage in Italy
- This Is The Real Significance Of The “Chinese Spy Balloon” Saga…
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- IMF tells Zimbabwe to get rid of their Gold Coins
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.