Whether Epstein killed himself, was murdered in his cell, or most likely, was secreted out of the Manhattan Metropolitan Correctional Centre alive by his Deep State protectors, the warden got his promotion for looking the other way. Every single detail of the Epstein case makes the US establishment look corrupt.
Lamine N’Diaye is being reassigned to a leadership role at FCI Fort Dix
The low-security ‘Club Fed’ prison is in Burlington County, New Jersey
N’Diaye was warden at MCC Manhattan when Epstein died in his cell there
AG Bill Barr ordered N’Diaye posted at a desk job until investigation is complete
The warden in charge when Jeffrey Epstein died in his jail cell is getting a cushy new supervisor’s job at ‘Club Fed’ despite Attorney General Bill Barr’s demand that he be reassigned to a desk job.
Lamine N’Diaye is being reassigned to a leadership role at FCI Fort Dix, a low-security prison in Burlington County, New Jersey, two people familiar with the matter said.
The move comes months after Barr ordered N’Diaye be reassigned to a desk post at the Bureau of Prisons’ regional office in Pennsylvania after Epstein´s death as the FBI and the Justice Department´s inspector general investigated.
One of the people said the agency planned to move N´Diaye into the new role on February 2. The people spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity to discuss an internal personnel matter.
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized