“All the early businesses we owned together have disappeared”
A wonderful nugget of investing wisdom from Buffett and Munger's recent CNBC interview:
All businesses eventually die.
The essence of investing is to buy businesses that give us back so much in dividends before they die that we get our purchase price back, plus a decent return. pic.twitter.com/HOspQiESH9
— 10-K Diver (@10kdiver) July 1, 2021
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!