Catholic Senior Living Center Bans Residents From Saying ‘Merry Christmas’
“A senior living center in Chehalis, Washington has banned its residents from saying “Merry Christmas” or displaying any Christmas cards or decorations with any religious significance in common areas.
The trouble started when the building manager at Providence Place in Chehalis told a Christian resident she could not say “Merry Christmas” or hang Christmas cards with religious symbols on her doorframe because the center receives funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.”
So now a “Christian” Christmas is officially banned by some government agencies.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis