Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said that she “will not support bipartisan legislation” on infrastructure unless it is “centering frontline, Indigenous, black and brown, and low-income communities that are polluted on” and “often experience the greatest brunt” of climate change-related infrastructure failures.
AOC says she "will not support bipartisan legislation" on infrastructure unless it is “centring front-line, indigenous black and brown and low-income communities that are polluted on, and often experience the greatest brunt … of climate change-related infrastructure failures." pic.twitter.com/sYkQXke5VT
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) July 13, 2021
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries