The Bank of England sees no housing bubble. 1 GBP = $1.28 USD.
A tiny studio flat which is so small the shower is in a wardrobe has gone on the rental market for nearly £1,000-a-month.
The 108 square foot flat in Barons Court has no toilet and the shower – with only a flimsy curtain – is in an alcove which forms part of a cupboard.
Despite its size, tenants would spend £940 per month which works out as £217 per week to live in the flat that has a kitchen with no hob or oven.
There is a microwave and a table with a solo chair squeezed in by the side of the bed where the occupant can cook meals-for-one.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News