Putin counters Biden’s Currency War, putting Western Europe into a corner.
We are already at war with Russia, it’s just not kinetic (yet).
Time to de-escalate. These risks are nowhere near commensurate with the strategic significance of Ukraine for Americans. pic.twitter.com/u7iefjHP0s
— Steve Cortes (@CortesSteve) March 24, 2022
Russia is definitely winning the currency war.
And, internationally waging a very slow war, to enable a dollar-less trading system in the world.
Long term loss for US.
Currently, Ukraine & Russia are losing lives & economy. Stupid Ukraine is losing land too.
— Sunil Roy (@sunilkroy) March 29, 2022
— Axel Merk (@AxelMerk) March 30, 2022
Currency war incoming.
Hedge your fucking cash
Most people would get wiped out! t.co/DHliw0EFmm
— Valentine Sunday (@onevalerian) March 29, 2022
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off
- Wait, What?
- Canadian Truckers win in court! Now they can sue. Trudeau is still a tyrant.
- Russia Says That the West is at War with Russia