— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) July 27, 2020
As yields on government #bonds fall, debt trading at negative rates has climbed back to $15 trillion per @markets calculations
This reinforces the "TINA" theme pushing #investors to risk assets. It also raises more questions about the longer-term integrity of the financial system pic.twitter.com/C6HsxQrkZm
— Mohamed A. El-Erian (@elerianm) July 27, 2020
It's pretty remarkable actually how little of the various Fed programs' capacities has been tapped. Kind of a perception vs reality thing, really
— Lawrence Hamtil (@lhamtil) July 27, 2020
Updated version of The Global Financial Resource Curse (t.co/MhYyP8q6pd). Since the late 1990s, a global saving glut has pushed capital from developing countries to the US. But investment and productivity growth in the US have been weak, in spite of low global rates. Why? pic.twitter.com/hbZSOBDLIp
— Luca Fornaro (@LucaFornaro3) July 4, 2020
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Justin Trudeau, under oath: “I did not call people who were unvaccinated [bad] names.”
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?
- The Electric Car Hoax in 1 minute
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- ‘No one is waiting in line for Black Friday’
- The FTX story just gets wilder.