Charles Nenner with Patrick V. on Silver Bullion TV
SBTV spoke with Charles Nenner, founder of the Charles Nenner Research Center, about how cycles affect the markets. Charles believes that individual actors in the market has no control and that long-term cycles are the determinants of market behavior.
FULL SHOW NOTES AND LINKS HERE
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas