Media have been telling us an anti-COVID-19 vaccine is being rushed and will be ready long before the usual time.
Trials on ferrets show they produce antibodies, so everything is OK, right?
No, it isn’t. No “challenge studies” (where the test cases are actually put into the presence of the virus) are performed on human trials which come after animal trials because that is considered unethical. When those ferrets that produced antibodies were put into presence of the virus, the result of the vaccine was a cytokine storm, an overreacting of the immune system with pulmonary and other issues that put the test case’s life in danger.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- SHTF is Here: Video Shows Detroit police officers show them fleeing shooting scene
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- 4th of July Reminder: What the ‘Liberal World Order’ Means in Practice for all Countries Under Its Thrall.
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices