by Chris Black
The WEF has officially cut ties with Russia.
— Doomed Canadian (@DoomedCanadian) March 13, 2022
I suspect this is for optics purposes but it does make me wonder if the extreme anti-Russian hysteria in the West is setting the stage for an eventual Oceania vs Eurasia conflict.
IMO, until Putin rescinds Agenda 21/2030, the Fourth Industrial Revolution, and transhumanism, bans LGBT stuff, implements a closed-borders immigration policy and stops replacing ethnic Russians with Islamic Central Asians and Caucasians, stops kissing Chabad Lubovitch ass, etc., then he is clearly still on team globalism.
You can’t really be anti-globalism if you support all of the main globalist agendas, as Putin does.
The “elites” play on all sides. The same investors back two adversarial forces. We’ve seen this time and again whether it’s American intelligence agencies or Rothschild bankers.
Another example is how BlackRock and Vanguard are primary stakeholders in a plethora of companies, many of which would appear to be competitors at first glance. Ultimately however, there is an “elite”, in this case BlackRock and/or Vanguard, who profits and benefits, and whose objectives are reached, no matter what side “wins”.
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- IMF Says This is the Biggest Crisis Since World War II
- Democrat Candidate Tells Drug Addicts to Break Into Empty Houses and Live There
- Did Klaus Schwab Just Threaten Brazil President Bolosonaro for NOT Signing the Pandemic Treaty? We “Powerful” “Have the Means to Impose the State of the World”
- Pfizer Tells Federal Judge that Pfizer Owns the Federal Government and Is thereby Immune to Normal Contract Law