“The United States is represented on the WHO’s Executive Board by Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID). Dr. Fauci serves as a non-voting liaison representative to the Executive Board, and he attends meetings on behalf of the United States.
**It’s important to note that the WHO’s Executive Board is made up of representatives from member states, and not all member states have a representative on the board at any given time. The United States is still a member of the WHO, and it continues to participate in the organization’s activities and decision-making processes through its liaison representative.”****
Go ask ChatGPT
This is unacceptable. He’s a louse.
h/t ~o00O00oo; )
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB