Is this the new normal for banking? A big 4 bank actually had a huge upside earning … on declining lending??
Yes, Wells Fargo had a 41.44% earnings surprise on July 14, 2021.
Wells Fargo Earnings Per Share (EPS) plunged during the March 2020 Covid outbreak, but has been recovering … in terms of EPS and share price.
Wells Fargo is seeing booming deposits (green) at virtually zero deposit rates while loans have fallen (green). The recent widening between deposit and loans is in the pink box while the general widening has taken place since Q4 2010.
Total loans to total assets (white) has been falling since The Financial Crisis and housing bubble burst.
Wells Fargo’s total risk based capital ratio dramatically increased after the financial crisis, as it did for all banks.
O-ho the Wells Fargo Wagon is a-comin’ down the street, but to collect deposits and make fewer loans.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!