ASPI Foreign Policy expert Michael Shoebridge says we’re seeing the rise of an extremely assertive and aggressive Chinese state that is willing to use its “economic power” and the power of its big companies.
It comes as concerns are growing relating to one of the nation’s most important ports, the Port of Newcastle, given it is half owned by Chinese interests.
Several Coalition MPs have demanded Treasurer Josh Frydenberg impose tougher controls on the Port of Newcastle in New South Wales to protect against Chinese interference.
The half Chinese owned Port of Newcastle is the world’s largest coal export port and accounts for up to 40 per cent of Australian coal exports.
Mr Shoebridge discussed the issue with Sky News host Alan Jones.
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…