- One of Lia Thomas’ teammates tells DailyMail.com they feel uncomfortable sharing a locker room with the transgender UPenn swimmer
- ‘It’s definitely awkward because Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women,’ she said
- The swimmer said that multiple teammates have raised their concerns with their coach, trying to get Thomas ousted from the female locker room
- ‘We were basically told that we could not ostracize Lia by not having her in the locker room and that there’s nothing we can do about it,’ she said
- The teammate added that Thomas appears to enjoy all the attention and said it affects the team more than it does her
- Thomas previously competed on UPenn men’s swim team for three years as Will before transitioning in 2019
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe: Trending:
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- The latest cover of the Economist…