- One of Lia Thomas’ teammates tells DailyMail.com they feel uncomfortable sharing a locker room with the transgender UPenn swimmer
- ‘It’s definitely awkward because Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women,’ she said
- The swimmer said that multiple teammates have raised their concerns with their coach, trying to get Thomas ousted from the female locker room
- ‘We were basically told that we could not ostracize Lia by not having her in the locker room and that there’s nothing we can do about it,’ she said
- The teammate added that Thomas appears to enjoy all the attention and said it affects the team more than it does her
- Thomas previously competed on UPenn men’s swim team for three years as Will before transitioning in 2019
See also Cleveland Fed Governor Loretta J. Mester believes interest rates should go higher... Richmond Fed Governor Thomas Barkin: I also want to reduce inflation,” “And if more increases are what’s necessary to do that I’m comfortable doing that.
See also The dominant narrative on EVERYTHING is lies. All of it; climate, Covid, EU, trans... all of it is lies....