The vote taken at the end of the video was to pass a balanced budget. Part of balancing the budget included cutting 21 people from the maintenance department. One of the problems in our city is instead of using the city employees they outsource the work to outside consultants which always come with an outrageous price tag. More than likely, what’s going to happen is they aren’t going to replace the maintenance crew and the city is going to become more run down. The amount of homeless has gone up by 600% in the last 3 years and it was the maintenance crew who dealt with the debris left behind by the homeless. This is also an outrage because the city decided it was a good idea to cut the lowest paid workers who are really important to the cleanliness of the city to justify the bloated salaries of others. These workers had to be cut because the pension problem has gotten so out of hand.
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- Congressional Republicans, Like Democrats, Want Trump Out Of The Picture Because They Are Both Bought And Paid For By The Same Tribe
- The U.S. Government: The Information Is Classified as Above Top Secret, We Can’t Name the Agencies Involved
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Fed-created wild drooling “investors” have learned nothing & huge comeuppance is ahead. The version 2.0 of The Big Short begins…