by Pamela Williams
I just received a email from the NRCC, and it really struck me. The following truly speaks to the heart of the matter:
Our President needs you to take a stand against liberal thugs. No other President has faced this kind of disrespect before.
It is true that no other President has been treated in such a way as our President Trump. I consider it to be treason, and I pray the American people who voted for President Trump can somehow find a way to help in gaining control of this situation.
It is, in my opinion, and outright coup of the Presidency of the United States. How do we interact and affect such a thing? We have seen this in third world countries, and we have watched as other countries experienced such horrors.?
I cannot believe the United States is now the victim of such a coup. You may say I am exaggerating the situation, but I think not. If I am, can you tell me of another such explosive conflict we have experienced here in America? Please by all means tell me I am wrong.
The following Tweet from President Trump was included:
Professional anarchists, thugs and paid protesters are proving the point of the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 3, 2017
Professional anarchists, thugs and paid protesters are proving the point of the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The World Is Collapsing Around Us And The Crowd Is No Longer Hedged
- One Of The Most Tragic Things That I Have Read In A Long Time
- China Now has More Fortune 500 Companies Than Any Other Country
- Alex Jones Gets Off Easy From Sandy Hook Trial
- Now They Are Literally Bowing Down And Worshipping Baal Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- Alex Jones’ Crucifixion is Not About Sandy Hook
- The FED Hiking Interest Rates Into Oblivion Will Have No Effect on Inflation
- More people are working than at any point in American history, and it’s the result of my economic plan to build the economy from the bottom up and middle out.