by Pamela Williams
I have followed David Brock, ex-partner of the notorious James Alefantis, and founder of Media Matters supporter of Hillary Clinton since a WIKILEAKS dump long before the 2016 Election. He colluded with the Hillary Clinton campaign throughout her Presidential run against Donald Trump. NO ONLY THAT he was accused of the following:
This is serious!
- David Brock operates over a dozen pro-Clinton organizations from his office in Washington DC.
- Uncovered records expose a constant flow of money between his organizations.
- Brock’s unregistered Professional Solicitor, the Bonner Group, receives a 12.5% cut every time money is moved
- David Brock’s Media Matters gave a $930,000 cash grant to David Brock’s Franklin Education Forum
- David Brock’s Franklin Education Forum credited the Bonner Group for raising those funds, triggering the 12.5% commission
ARE YOU READY FOR THE FIGHT !!! he founder of the far left wing group Media Matters, David Brock, gathered over 100 liberal donors last weekend at a high end resort in Florida according to a report by the Washington Free Beacon.
Donors were gathered at the resort to plan their attack of how to “kick Donald Trump’s ass.” The Free Beacon obtained a copy of the private memo sent out by David Brock which outlines a plan of of attack for the next four years using “Media Matters, American Bridge, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), and Shareblue.” While these groups sound moderate and centrist they are actually far left leaning with a strong track record of attacking everyone who doesn’t agree with their views.
In conclusion, please spread this far and wide. It is serious, and President Trump needs to be made aware of this attack by David Brock of Media Matters and his cohorts. They are declaring war against the American people and their elected 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump.
America must be alerted and ready to find some lawful way to combat this terror campaign by David Brock and those who do not respect the voters of the United States.
Related Posts:We truly are under attack. We need user support now more than ever! For as little as $10, you can support the IWB directly – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. 3,383 views