by Chris Black
Lower middle class people were thrown a year or more worth of salary in stimulus the last two years.
They didn’t work for it.
They found out what it is like to be a ghetto mama on welfare and they loved it.
All of a sudden you could buy things you always wanted, but couldn’t afford.
I didn’t get the child tax credit. I made just over the cut-off.
My sister got $7400 for her kids. My neighbour got $14,400.
All by design to get you to accept UBI.
The problem is that whatever you get from UBI will not allow you to live well.
Inflation will eat it all to the point that the previous life as a welfare queen will look more glamorous than an episode of the Kardashians.
Kolanovic: "While a slowdown seems clear, it remains an unsettled question whether we're headed for a mid-cycle slowdown or recession."
It's "clear" now is it?
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) May 23, 2022
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News