Economist David Rosenberg suggests hyperinflation warnings are irrational.
The longtime bear, known for his contrarian views, blames rising prices on Covid-19-induced supply side shocks. According to Rosenberg, it’s wrong to assume the impact will cripple the economy and feed into runaway inflation.
“I’m actually rolling my eyes over the suggestion,” the president of Rosenberg Research told CNBC’s “Trading Nation” on Monday. “It’s totally ridiculous.”
Twitter and Square CEO Jack Dorsey is one of the latest corporate executives to sound the alarm on runaway inflation. He pushed out the warning last Friday on Twitter.
Hyperinflation is going to change everything. It’s happening.
— jack⚡️ (@jack) October 23, 2021
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies