by Chris Black
If anything, the scamdemic has been interesting for studying human behavior.
My conclusion is that most populations seem to be split something like 60:20:20
60% seem to go along with whatever narrative they’re told, mostly because they think politics is troublesome and just want to get on with their lives, even if they dislike the narrative in question.
20% strongly support the ruling class and parrot all of their narratives. These people are power-hungry, vicious and spiteful status climbers, low status freaks, etc. I would guess that the majority of these people have some sort of mental illness, including personality disorders, like sociopathy.
20% or so oppose the Globalist narrative to varying degrees via protests, posting online, or simply by not getting vaccinated. This group seem to be split between normal, everyday people (with children and so on) who see where this is all going, and the more autistic types who are immune to propaganda and good at noticing patterns.
Which category do you think you fit in? Let me know in the comments section.
By the way, the pandemic is not ‘coming to an end.’ This narrative is mostly coming from Europeans who get excited every time their governments talk about mask mandates potentially ending.
Keep in mind that both France and Austria just instituted a mandatory vaccine law today, which bans unvaccinated from basically all public places.
“Living in greater harmony with nature will require… radical changes that may take decades to achieve."
Dr. Fauci warns that we're just in 'phase one' of the five stages in the coronavirus pandemic.🔻t.co/T3HTnozW5d
— Becker News (@NewsBecker) January 19, 2022
JUST IN – Austria's National Council passes mandatory vaccination law.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) January 20, 2022
So once forced to get jabbed & get the Pass, they can tell you the Pass is not needed, for now.
Covid live: France announces lockdown relaxation; Austrian parliament approves mandatory vaccination t.co/KUpyjcAqrg
— Pandem(on)ical Order of Good Cheer (@EmpireinWinter) January 20, 2022
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?