by Chris Black
You always hear the usual suspects talking about White Privilege. But what is it?
"Train conductor Simon Isherwood suing former employer for firing him after he questioned 'white privilege'."@ReclaimTheNetHQ with news of one of the FSU's current cases. We've drafted in leading civil liberties barrister Paul Diamond to represent Simon.t.co/DX6J6WHMoO
— The Free Speech Union (@SpeechUnion) May 7, 2022
Here’s the deal: White Privilege is when you don’t get preferential treatment for anything, have to work harder, need to be in the upper 10% of all applicants to even have a chance, get crapped on for everything, have to do the work of the lazy minorities who won’t do their job but can’t be fired, and can’t make a single mistake since you can’t have an excuse because of your privilege.
I remember a black guy telling me that I don’t know what it is like to be black.
I shot back with” you don’t know what it is like to be white. Do you actually think white people are just handed stuff?
There is no United White College Fund or NAAWP.
Acorn doesn’t gift whites with millions of dollars and black schools on average spend three to four times as much money per student than white schools.
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.
- Costa Rica Under Seige
- Jeremy Kauffman: “Was skeptical of the ‘grooming’ narratives. But yesterday almost every teacher in NH demanded the right …”
- Outbreak of hemorrhagic fever In Iraq giving a fatality rate 20%—1 in 5: the outbreak is spreading fast
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- The latest cover of the Economist…
- Another Large Real Estate Crash Is Coming Soon?
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US