Jan 27 (Reuters) – Just a week before the opening ceremony of the 2022 Olympic Winter Games, U.S. television viewers can be forgiven for forgetting the date, or even that it is taking place in Beijing, China.
Unlike any Games in recent memory, the nearly 20 official international and national Olympic sponsors have laid low, ducking the press and viewers by holding back on the advertising blitz that typically kicks off months ahead the “let the Games begin” pronouncement.
By Wednesday, only two spots had launched, both of which focus on athletes with no mention of the host country, with which the United States is feuding on diplomatic and economic fronts.
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…