by Daisy Luther
Education has gone to heck on a greasy slide.
If you thought the school system was terrible in 2019, in 2020 the whole thing fell right off a cliff. And 2021 is just the pile at the bottom of the hill. Schools closed due to lockdowns and “distance learning” was an unmitigated disaster as parents struggled to keep their kids in the online “classroom” instead of surfing Tik Tok and YouTube. Let’s face it, most of our kids who attend school lost an entire year of their education.
Do not expect this to improve. It’s up to us, the parents, grandparents, and concerned adults.
But the problems started before Covid.
Even before this, the curriculum had changed so dramatically as to be unrecognizable. Getting rid of standardized testing so kids don’t feel bad, revising history even further, teaching kids to be ashamed of their race, confusing them about sex and gender, and instituting a level of “wokeness” that rivals that of the most politically correct celebrities.
Forget, reading, writing, and ‘rithmatic. Let’s get those kiddos indoctrinated and villainize any parent who objects.
You need information and a plan to educate your kids in the months ahead. Go here to get that info.
While homeschooling sounds like the perfect answer, there are a number of reasons it doesn’t work for certain families and I’m not here to push that on anyone. I have one homeschooled kid and one public-schooled kid and both are successful, competent adults.
I know I keep suggesting you guys sign up for the docuseries Endgame and this is another reason why. There’s a detailed segment on this education system (or lack thereof):
- Oak Norton: This education activist will tell you the shocking truth about what’s going on in the system.
- Kait and Vernon Evans: These parents have homeschooled all over the world. They’ll talk about whether homeschooling is for you and what to do if you’re in a position where you simply can’t homeschool right now.
- Ben Greenfield: This fitness expert will help you make sure your kids are active, cared for, and prepared.
If you’ve been feeling frustrated and at your wit’s end with this education clusterflock, know that you are NOT alone and that there ARE answers.
Register now for Endgame. If you register beforehand, it’s free to view. It begins on May 25th, at which point you have to pay to access this essential information.
I’ll be on there too and I’m super excited! Please note they used the least flattering screen capture of me possible on the page and I kinda look like Shrek.
Go to this link to register: www.ro20trk.com/6RNXHT/6JHXF/
IMPORTANT PRIVACY NOTES
People have asked about some privacy concerns. Let me allay your fears.
- It will ask for your phone number. Only put that in if you’d like to receive text message reminders.
- Some people said it asked for their mailing address. Skip that, no problem.
- It will ask if you want to share on social media. You can, or you can skip that too.
The only thing you must include is your email address, so don’t be concerned about these other questions. It may take a couple of days to get your registration email. If you don’t see it, check your promotions and spam folders. If you’re still having issues, write to me at hello (@) theorganicprepper.com