Short term (initial economic crisis)
- The US stock market has started its largest bear market ever lasting 2-5 years.
- A bull market in all interest rates will start (after perhaps an initial flight to quality)
- A debt crisis much bigger than 2008 will occur
- The economy will contract more than the Great Depression
- Deflation will be more extreme than the Great Depression
- The dollar will rise in value
- Many corporations will go bankrupt
- Global trade will decrease due to economic and political reasons
- Social conflict will increase and politics will get much more extreme
- International conflict will increase and major wars will start
- Finance will largely disappear as it is today
- Inflation will become a problem
- Democratic countries will move toward socialism and authoritarianism
- The EU will fail and fracture, as will international relations generally. Countries will fracture internally.