Answer: What happened last year was actually not a short squeeze, but FOMO buying pressure, as confirmed by the report released by the SEC
Many have been speculationg that shorts never closed their position, they’ve been using illegal methods/loopholes like “covering” their shorts with synthetic long shares generated from the use of options.
GME is going up again due to the news surrounding their NFT marketplace and the fact that more than 125 000 GME holders have directly registered more than 10 million GME shares (and still growing) under their names through the GME transfer agent Computershare, these shares are out of DTCC/brokers therefore locked away from the short sellers.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US