Russia exports more wheat than any other country.
“CBOT traders are starting to understand that the Ukraine war will be extended, and even if Russia is able to capture Ukraine in the coming weeks, the world will not allow Russian/Ukraine grain [or] energy to be sold,”
Russia and Ukraine account for about 29% of global wheat exports.
Yesterday Wheat trading was halted.
‘The grain traded “limit up” during the day, meaning to the highest amount the price of a commodity is allowed to increase in a single day.”
Check out this wheat chart.
Has just spiked 25%
Live trading of wheat
This will add to the already bad runaway inflation problem…..
The United States imports wheat as well
h/t Flying Poptart
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You