MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle refutes the claim that Democrats' $3.5 trillion tax-and-spending spree costs 'zero': "That's mathematics that I am not yet familiar with." pic.twitter.com/OEGuyJaL4Y
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) October 19, 2021
Joe Biden and the Democratic Party have repeatedly claimed that the massive $3.5 trillion social spending bill is “already paid for” and won’t cost anything to the taxpayers. It’s hard to believe they can even make such a ridiculous claim with straight faces. While several of their allies have repeated this talking point, MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle ridiculed the claim earlier this week.
“[Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen] did say she does believe this thing is fully paid for, right, she’s not supposed to sell policy. She’s the one who knows the math and she argues, yes it’s raising taxes, but that tax gap, right, they want to fund the IRS, you don’t have to change any of the tax laws, you just have to enforce them. She argues that over the next ten years there’s ten trillion dollars that can be collected!”
“Yeah and that’s why the White House says this infrastructure bill, the sum total of it, they say it’s zero, they argue it’s all paid for,” her co-host said, laughing.
“Th—that’s a mathematics that I am not yet familiar with, but um, we’ll see.”
- GUY CAUSES 35,000 CUSTOMERS ELECTRICITY OUTAGE BY DESTROYING A SUBSTATION WITH A RIFLE TO STOP TRANNY SHOW
- We all knew Big Tech conspired, censored, and spread misinformation to help Leftists win. Elon Musk bought a crime scene and is releasing receipts… On 1/3, the subpoenas should start.
- BIS WARNS OF $80 TRILLION OF HIDDEN FX SWAP DEBT
- We are in stage 2 of an economic depression
- CHINA: This Is At The Shanghai Train Station. People Need To Take A PCR Test To Get Out
- The Conflict In Ukraine Has Evolved Into A War Between The United States And Russia
- Could 65 Trillion Dollars In “Hidden” Derivatives Cause The Entire Global Financial System To Crash?
- Why Are So Many Major Volcanoes Suddenly Exploding All Over The World?
- The global depression is edging closer
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer