The scientific community, including those in the literal government, did not want to engage with the idea because they were so politically motivated. The only reason the lab leak possibility has become acceptable is because people outside of the community did their work for them
They were so blinded by ideology they were willing to sacrifice uncovering the truth, whatever it is. Potentially one of the most important truths in world history, and they just didn’t care. Because politics.
It’s yet another historical embarrassment for a profession that has done their best to make as many historically embarrassing decisions over the past year. I only hope we all stop thinking of these people as the best of us, altruistic geniuses.
The only reason there’s any willingness to speak out now is because the guy they hated is out of office.
They don’t deserve our respect, our admiration, or really to be taken seriously for a long, long time.
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.