by Chris Black
The left believe people are subjects. They don’t understand the meaning of a citizen. They don’t believe in the sovereignty of the individual, and that you must bow to the authority of government.
They also do not believe in elections, and prefer selections, i.e. people who are appointed.
Liberalism is a mental disorder that requires subjugation in order for that person to function.
Without daily orders from a person of authority, the liberal wanders about, not knowing what to do.
They were told to wear a mask to protect them. So they wear it without question, not believing that their precious government would lie to them.
They got vaccinated because they believe in the cause, not the protection granted.
The liberal wants to be a subject, because they have no real value to society, which is why a society based on liberal principles always fails.
They think anyone can do any job, because they are too stupid to perform any meaningful task. With no knowledge of how anything works, they cannot be expected to make anything work.
Yet they will tell you, that they know better than you as to how you live your life.
Spot on from Aaron Rodgers..
“The right is gonna champion me and the left is gonna cancel me. I don't give a sh*t about either of them. Politics is a total sham. I'm not going on Fox News just like I'm not going to go on CNN.”
– Aaron Rodgers pic.twitter.com/lXwG6KxEkm
— NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) November 6, 2021
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- DRAFT IS INEVITABLE
- Pathologist Shows SPIKE PROTEIN Inside Vaxies
- NEW PROJECT VERITAS JUST DROPPED!!!
- The Nuclear War That We Have Been Relentlessly Warned About Is Now Right On Our Doorstep
- The market is overbought heading into ANOTHER Fed rate hike, while the Fed takes liquidity down to ZERO. Today’s investors are not thinking about what could go wrong, only about what could go right…
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Amazon’s LOTR Series has Flopped HARD
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article