by Pamela Williams
George Webb just put out a new video:
Why Children Are Needed For Brownstone Operations
Send 200 FBI Agents to Haiti or Iraq? Find Murderers or Find Weapons?
FB Group #HRCRatLine
Due to the very large number of citations and sources, I now publish them with each slide. I try to order New York Times Pulitzers first, then former NYT Pulitzer winners, then New York Times writers. Any other reputable source like WaPo, WaTimes, Tribune, LA Times, Seattle P-I, etc are then list. Then second tier media followed by alternative media.
Murdered journalist and investigators get a higher ranking than remotely sourced stories through offshore news funnels like SOHR.
My commentary: This is the most interesting video George Webb has put out yet. He allows us to learn a little about him. He admits that he has been privy to certain situations that he speaks of. He actually was present during certain times when he witnessed the very activities he speaks about in this video. He did not come out and say it, but I believe he is a security specialist. I pray for his safety as he releases all this information on the evil manipulators of this world.
The Brownstone Operations he speaks of are basically blackmail schemes to trap politicians and other elites. In days past the blackmailers would provide certain targets with prostitutes. The cameras would be hidden, and the parties involved would be filmed. During those days it was a big deal to be caught in the act. As time went on, the targets were encouraged to become sexually involved with young men…which eventually became less provocative. So the blackmailers went further…much further. They began to furnish these targets with underage girls: 12, 13, and 14 years old. The sex trafficking business became very important to the blackmailers, and basically you end up witnessing the birth of the child sex trafficking world.
So now, Webb is saying follow the money, oil, and the kids. Eric Braverman found himself surrounded and even fell in love with Neil Brown, who was involved with the oil part of this world. Braverman, I believe is still alive and so is Neil Brown. I think they are laying low somewhere, and George Webb has mentioned Sea Island, Georgia. I do not think Braverman is going to come forward to testify against Clinton, and he still may be involved in the money end of the whole mess. I don’t see how he can emerge from this ever again. If he is still alive, he will have to live laying low for the rest of his life. This disappearance has become an obsession on Alt-Media, and Webb says one mainstream journalist has written of Braverman’s disappearance. End of commentary.
Here is the journalist I think Webb is referring to:
By Rachel Alexander Published on December 29, 2016 • 88 Comments
Eric Braverman, the Clinton Foundation CEO from 2013 until 2015, has apparently been missing since October. His absence has fueled speculations in the blogosphere but so far has been ignored by the media.
Some speculate, with good reason, that Braverman may have gone into hiding after an email mentioning his name was released by Wikileaks on October 22 of this year. In the March 2015 email exchange, Center for American Progress President Neera Tanden told Clinton campaign manager and confidant John Podesta there was a mole within the Clinton Foundation. Podesta in his reply told Tanden the mole was Braverman.
Braverman had abruptly resigned from the Clinton Foundation shortly before this email exchange took place. And then, after the email exchange was made public by Wikileaks, Braverman vanished from the public eye.
This seems like a story that someone might want to report.
Further commentary: You should read the whole story above, as it is very well written. Webb goes on to Monica Peterson, asking who killed Monica Peterson? I have stayed away from the Monica Peterson story, but I have done a little research this evening. I find Monica’s background very interesting. She attended a very elite school for those who go on to work in big Government. End of commentary.
Condoleezza Rice: “attended an International Politics course taught by Josef Korbel… Rice later described Korbel (who is the father of Madeleine Albright, then a future U.S. Secretary of State), as a central figure in her life… In 1981, at age 26, she received her Ph.D. in political science from the Josef Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver“. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Condoleezza_Rice Condolezza Rice was George Bush Jr’s foreign affairs tutor, before she was his National Security Advisor and Secretary of State: www.historycommons.org/ context.jsp?item=a081998condig wb. In fact, Condolezza Rice was National Security Advisor to George Bush Jr when he worked with Canada and France to remove Haiti’s President Aristide from power a second time in 2004. The first coup against Aristide was orchestrated when Bush Sr was president. President Clinton actually formally restored Aristide to power during the Bush interregnum (i.e. between Bush and Bush).
Haiti had elections on Sunday. An American named Monica Petersen, supposedly working in Haiti, allegedly died one week before the elections. This is one of several important points that avid conspiracy theorists have overlooked. Haiti is of geostrategic importance for shipping, so the US will always involve itself in Haiti for that reason alone.
Everyone, including us, appear to have overlooked a key fact: She was supposedly a graduate of the Josef Korbel School of International Studies, (part of a private and probably very costly university). Students from Korbel “have interned with the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Defense, the United Nations, the FBI, the OECD, and World Vision International,among others“.
This fact alone appears central to her apparent disappearance – whether dead or alive.
If you read below, Korbel and its graduates seem to be very much at the heart of US government foreign affairs. The little bit of text attributed to Monica shows us someone who didn’t even bother to do her research before going to Haiti. It is in stark contrast with the brilliant (and hardworking) Monica presented in the memorial service, but maybe they didn’t want to insult the dead. If she wrote the piece found online, she didn’t even bother to check that George Bush and George Bush Jr. were president during the coup d’etats against former Haitian president Aristide. Clinton wasn’t President. In fact, he was very much loved by many poor and lower middle class Haitians for bringing Aristide back in 1994. In the online memorial service for Monica, her father read a pre-prepared piece with a voice totally devoid of emotion, again raising the question of if this was just a show and he was a poor actor. The Monica presented in the memorial did not seem to resemble the Monica found online. There are many Monica Petersens in US white pages too. We don’t even have an official picture of her. The little information which clearly belonged to her appears to have been almost entirely deleted. At the end of her memorial service, we were simply told that they are in a state of shock; they mourn; and “may never know exactly what happened”.
Further commentary: The information above is insinuating Monica Peterson might have been a government agent sent to Haiti due to the elections there and the importance of Haiti to the US. But George Webb indicates he does believe she was investigating sex trafficking, and I do, too. However, she did graduate from the Korbel School, and one might ask did Monica turn against the US Government as she studied sex trafficking? If so, was she assassinated for what she was learning. Her mother says she did not commit suicide the way it has been reported…she was reportedly hanged.
I found the following very interesting which was posted by Monica concerning her findings in her sex trafficking investigation. End of commentary.
The final blog post by Monica Peterson before she was found dead:by Monica Petersen, guest blogger
You won’t hear about it in sound bites of coverage on the evening news, but every American should understand these seven facts about the 63,000 kids that “showed up in the backyard” and need their plight acknowledged.
- Illicit markets thrive where licit markets have been destroyed. Despite the façade of “free-trade” in Central America (or anywhere, for that matter), international trade is far from free flowing. Economic development policies between countries of the global North and South have favored Northern profits and the United States for decades. This has resulted in massive inequality of worldwide wealth and acute global poverty. Many Latin American economies attest to this. Where “free-trade” policies have collapsed the legal and formal markets of local economies, illicit and informal markets will fill the economic void as a necessity of human survival. Weapons, narcotics, endangered plants and wildlife, humans, and other illicitly traded commodities are advantageous to developing economies because regulated, domestic exports (such as auto parts, factory garments or agricultural crops) have been devalued to the point they are no longer competitive on the global market. Illicit markets are the natural comparative advantage for sustaining local livelihoods, and this is apparent in the homelands of border youth and children.
- Criminal gangs often establish the supply niches for these illicit markets. Some are highly organized and violent cartels but most are loosely based. Minors in Central American conflict zones are at a higher risk for various types of child trafficking. Youth and children trafficked for gang soldiering and/or drug mules are an increased concern in the present context. Returning minors at the border to their homelands subjects them to these risks of human trafficking. Individuals caught in repeated cycles of fleeing and trafficking are common when violence and poverty occur together, making repatriation to these regions an unsustainable solution.
- Hasty deportations of unaccompanied Central American minors violate international children’s rights.The United Nation’s Convention on the Rights of the Child outlines these child-specific rights and legal protections for anyone under the age of eighteen. Further, the current position of Congress and the Obama administration – to overhaul the 2008 Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act and deny fair trialsthat recognize refugee, asylee and trafficking victim statuses – is unacceptable for a nation claiming to lead the global fight against trafficking in persons.
- The international principle of non-refoulment is being disregarded by the United States government. The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees defines “non-refoulment” as the obligation of states to allow territorial access to refugees and asylees seeking safety from life threatening risks in their countries of origin. Returning border youth to documented violence in Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador is another significant U.S. violation of international law. In the modern era, “forced” and “willing migration” are almost never clearly defined categories, but U.S. immigration policies typically insist upon the later. This undermines the human rights of fleeing children – who are still owed due legal process regardless of whether they are undocumented.
- The U.S. has a sixty-year history of provoking regional instability in Central America. The complexity of this has included crippling Cold War policies, CIA backed coups, civil wars instigated and funded by the U.S. government, and the infamously chaotic War on Drugs. Gangs have flourished as a result of the illicit market niches created by sixty years of political-economic strife, and present levels of violence in these countries are deeply rooted in this historic trauma. Still, the U.S. continues to ignore the realities Central American youth and children are faced with as a result of its aggravating (often illegal) involvement there.
- Research overwhelmingly shows increased border militarization is an ineffective, inhumane solution for stopping migrant flows everywhere in the world. The current solution to quell youth flooding the border is a request for emergency funds from Congress. The funding would provide badly needed health and human resources for fleeing Central American youth. However, more than half of the requested $3.7 billion will fund an impressive boost in U.S. border patrols, surveillance, expedited immigration courts and anti-immigration campaigns – all proven to be inadequate controls in the long term. Completely open borders would not be sustainable without addressing root causes either. Nevertheless, two billion dollars toward creating fair-trade markets and formal employment opportunities in Central America (rather than creating more U.S. border military jobs) would be more likely to have a lasting effect on stabilizing the region.
- “Border Children” is a one-dimensional label. Perhaps necessary for categorical references, it is critical to remember that each one of these migrant youth is an individual human being. They represent diverse identities, experiences, resistances and courage in their individual life journeys. Their futures need to be considered valuable to our world and they must be supported as whole people with equal human rights.
The United States has yet to develop an immigration strategy that will appropriately address the interdependent forces behind what is now a worldwide phenomenon – the largest, global displacement of human beings in all of history. That’s a big statement for U.S. leadership to continue neglecting. Awareness of the tremendous underpinnings of the current border crisis is a vital first step for the American public to take. Without citizen demands for policy reforms – of both a broken immigration system and flawed model of international development – it is unlikely the entrenched roots of Central American oppression will shift within U.S. bureaucracy. The youth at the border are merely one casualty of this.
IN CONCLUSION: It has been written on the Net that Monica was investigating the Clinton Foundation and the connection to sex trafficking, but I refuse to make that argument at this time. What I find as factual is the fact she attended the elite Korbel School. One could not get into a school like that if one was against the Government. I think it is very possible that Monica went into the school as an idealist, as Eric Braverman went into the Clinton Foundation. As she began her investigation into sex trafficking, she began to see the truth about the Government; thus, beginning to mount evidence against the Government’s role in this issue. Eric Braverman went to Haiti, too, on behalf of the Clinton Foundation, and he had to discover just what was taking place in Haiti and throughout the world. These two young people with immaculate records, morals, and distinguished educations fell into a den of snakes. They set out to make a difference in this world, and they have been ignored by mainstream media.
George Webb said in his latest video that the FBI should send 200 agents to Haiti to investigate the death of Monica Peterson. It would be a blessing if this were to happen, but somehow I don’t lthink it will.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- SHTF is Here: Video Shows Detroit police officers show them fleeing shooting scene
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- 4th of July Reminder: What the ‘Liberal World Order’ Means in Practice for all Countries Under Its Thrall.
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices