by Chris Black
Oh my God… this idea was literally stolen from a 1998 episode of the Simpsons, whence the government printed a trillion dollar bill to reconstruct Europe post-war.
The government trusted Mr. Burns to deliver it to Europe because as the world’s richest man that also made him the most trustworthy. It never arrived to Europe because Burns pocketed the bill.
The US government in a nutshell: bankrupt morally, creatively, mentally, and literally.
A trillion-dollar platinum coin could be minted at the last minute to avert breaching the debt ceiling, the former director of the U.S. Mint tells Axios. t.co/0T1RG46NqV
— Axios (@axios) October 5, 2021
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB