I saw many headlines claiming that China has become the wealthiest country in the world, overtaking the US by a huge margin.
Curious I also wanted to see if any other sources thought the same, so googling “countries by wealth” I came to the Credit Suisse ranking on Wikipedia which seemed credible
For 2021, it said the US dwarfed Chinese wealth. Why is this the case that they disagree so much? Is it the methodology? Who should I trust more? What should I make of this?
Thanks for your time
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.