The powers at be keep the war machine working. While the theater is played out with tweets and memes, the oppressing US military is being increase by more than $100 Billion. This amount could be used to provide free education (Let’s talk on this in the comments if you’d like). They will scream and yell if you talk about money for education, but nod and shake hands while silently gouging the common citizen to pay for an overgrown, overused military.
And 139 (?) Dems voted for it without so much as a debate. Some resistance. If you still buy into the 2 party myth I’m curious how that fits in. It’s an absurd increase to an already absurdly large budget.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- Man Who Thinks Candy is Healthier Than Meat to Advise White House on Health and Nutrition
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- The Truth About the US “Economy”
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Jesse Felder: Small Businesses’ Big Message For The Markets