A massive explosion took place just outside Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul on Thursday where the United States, NATO forces, and allies continue to evacuate thousands of civilians from Afghanistan ahead of the hard August 31st deadline.
As this is going on, a new report reveals that White House staff members don’t have the freedom or courage to tell Biden and National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan “they’re wrong” about the disaster in Afghanistan.
READ MORE HERE
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
See also ALL IN THE FAMILY: House Oversight Shows Daughter-in-Law Hallie Biden Got China Cash in 2017 While Sleeping with Her Dead Husband’s Brother Hunt