by Chris Black
All info taken from this Twitter thread:
Some key takeaways from their 2021 Annual Report:
– They advocate for a global digital identity system
– Vaccine rollouts are a focus for them for the economic recovery
– They recommend that CBDC accounts be directly tied to a person’s identity
— Sam Callahan (@samcallah) December 23, 2021
about the Bank of International Settlements 2021 Annual Report:
- They advocate for a global digital identity system.
- Vaccine rollouts are a focus for economic recovery.
- Individuals will have direct accounts with the central bank where all users are identifiable using a universal digital ID scheme.
- Financial surveillance by central banks has increased drastically during the cov-ID era.
- Calls for more surveillance, regulation and enforcement against Crypto Service Providers [link (www.bis.org/fsi/publ/insights31_summary.pdf)].
- Recommends automatic ’embedded surveillance’ in crypto.
- Shows favour towards the Chinese social credit system.
- “In a cashless society, the general public does not have access to public money.”
- Banks are warming up to the idea of teaming up to form a global digital ID and CBDC system.
This is all the stuff I feared and spoke about since the start of the scamdemic.
The attack on crypto will only intensify.