by Chris Black
It’s almost a joke at this point, but there are still people who take what WHO says very seriously. This is proof that we live in clown world and the NPC meme is real. I’m surprised they have yet to come up with the Moo variant in order to ban cows.
Note of caution about the ‘mu’ variant of COVID-19: there is a world of difference between a ‘variant of interest’ and a ‘variant of concern’. Mu for now is only a variant of interest; the HPSC is already screening for nine. It might become a greater threat, equally it might not
— Gavan Reilly (@gavreilly) September 1, 2021
The World Health Organization (WHO) has reclassified the ‘Mu’ Covid strain, also known as B.1.621, as a “variant of interest,” amid concerns that its mutations indicate a potential risk of resistance to existing vaccines.
The WHO announced the classification in the organization’s weekly pandemic bulletin on Tuesday, several months after the Mu strain was first identified in Colombia.
“The Mu variant has a constellation of mutations that indicate potential properties of immune escape,” the WHO said, adding that “preliminary data showed it has the same behaviour as the Beta variant.”
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.