by Chris Black
For whatever reason, the kosher conservative media and politicians decided to claim that one of the problems with the Afghan surrender was that Joe Biden didn’t bring in enough refugees. Since Afghan people have extended families, 70,000 is the minimal estimation. Good luck Germany, you used to be a nice country.
German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas has promised to take in at least 70,000 vulnerable people from Afghanistan, including human rights activists and journalists.
Foreign Minister Maas has announced that 70,000 people would be eligible for aid during a visit to Turkey, saying that Germany would not abandon those who could not make it onto flights at the airport in Kabul.
“We want to continue the aid campaign, but it is now entering a second phase,” Mr Maas said, Der Spiegel reports.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas