by Chris Black
The slippery slope is real. This is how tyranny becomes normal.
I’m not going to insult your intelligence by adding comments or analogies.
We’re in a bad place and heading towards a far worse one.
(This is the case whatever you think of the vaccines themselves.)
The World Health Organisation has suggested it is time for countries to have a conversation about mandatory COVID-19 vaccines, saying: “It’s a healthy debate to have.”
Robb Butler, executive director for WHO Europe, told Kay Burley on Sky News: “Mandatory vaccination can, but doesn’t always increase uptake.”
However, he suggested countries – and individuals – should now be thinking about the issue.
— Sky News (@SkyNews) November 24, 2021
I’m pretty sure back in April of 2020, I along with others, told people that the vax would become a yearly shot and that proof of vaxing would be necessary to do anything.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline