One of the most disturbing facts to come out of the Melvin Capital collapse this week is that Gabe Plotkin was gambling with pension funds to naked short US retail companies (Gamestop and AMC theaters) into bankruptcy. When a company goes bankrupt hedge funds don’t have to pay taxes on their profits nor is there any proof they were counterfeiting shares. Just ask Bill Ackman how he drove JCPenney’s into bankruptcy with the same tactics.
Ken Griffin has said that the retail rally of January 2021 that resulted in "the bankruptcy of Melvin Capital" was "not a good moment in America capital market history." pic.twitter.com/4UBbTjIdZy
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) May 19, 2022
See also Macron has decided to trigger Article 49.3 to adopt his pension reform plan without a vote in the French National Assembly.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- Every Christian In America Is A Target Now
- Alleged Leaked Text Messages from the Nashville Trans Shooter of Children Shortly Before the Shooting Took Place – Breaking911 Confirms
- These governments are absolutely clueless …
- 4.7 TRILLION IN NEW TAXES
- “Conservative” Acceptance of Homosexuality is Absolutely Sickening
- Elon: “That’s what people who have the woke mind virus look like to me”
- Congress is preparing a bipartisan PATRIOT Act sequel to completely destroy the Internet as we know it
- Next Domino – Bank of Spain
- Guess Who Is Now Warning That “Commercial Real Estate Is In Trouble”?