One of the most disturbing facts to come out of the Melvin Capital collapse this week is that Gabe Plotkin was gambling with pension funds to naked short US retail companies (Gamestop and AMC theaters) into bankruptcy. When a company goes bankrupt hedge funds don’t have to pay taxes on their profits nor is there any proof they were counterfeiting shares. Just ask Bill Ackman how he drove JCPenney’s into bankruptcy with the same tactics.
Ken Griffin has said that the retail rally of January 2021 that resulted in "the bankruptcy of Melvin Capital" was "not a good moment in America capital market history." pic.twitter.com/4UBbTjIdZy
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) May 19, 2022
- Dutch Government to Ban All Farming
- School board meeting: Superintendent slips up and says what he shouldn’t.
- Buyers are gone. Sellers are desperate. This is what start to a Housing Crash looks like.
- Why Are So Many Extremely Bizarre “Mystery Creatures” Starting To Appear All Over The Planet?
- 100-Year-Old Military Vet Becomes “I Should Have Sided with Hitler” Meme
- “THREE of the top FIVE issuers …have already defaulted on their dollar bonds” BUCKLE UP
- Dr. Jordan Peterson tears woke Twitter admins a new one…
- You know inflation is bad when even simps start cutting back
- Man goes into his BANK, wants to withdraw his OWN money,bank wants to know PRECISELY how he will be spending it
- Zelensky’s inner circle is buying up expensive real estate in Switzerland