Taken directly from the St.Louis fed data site:
median CPI for jan ’23 was 8.142% which is close to ATH:
and sticky CPI (less food and energy) is at an all-time high of 6.55%
— 🅰🅻🅴🆂🆂🅸🅾 (@AlessioUrban) March 4, 2023
Also Copper! pic.twitter.com/5cNT0cxprp
— The Macro Guy (@SagarSinghSetia) March 4, 2023
Is the inflation momentum back before it even disappeared? 🥶😅
Look at the Chinese credit impulse vs. ISM Service prices! Looks extremely bad for H2-2023
— AndreasStenoLarsen (@AndreasSteno) March 4, 2023
Read more here: t.co/RJWCiJa29F pic.twitter.com/BeiwIguz9O
— Robert Kimbell (@Rob_Kimbell) March 4, 2023
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…